• Rare entry-level Project Manager position
• Perfect opportunity for a Tradesperson or Supervisor looking to move away from the tools into a Commercial Project Management role
• This role will offer formally accredited Project Management training alongside the role
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering a variety of minor project work on our customer sites. The role would ideally be suited to someone who is completing or has recently completed a certificate in Project Management and is ready to take the next step in their career. A current Builders Licence would be highly regarded but not essential.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Ensure job site(s) are safe and work is conducted in line with agreed safety systems and housekeeping standards
• Incident investigation, reporting and corrective actions
• Facilitate site Toolbox meetings
• Efficient coordination of onsite trades and stakeholders
• Problem solving and support
• Develop and / or translate the scope of works in line with required outcome, within budget and agreed timelines. budget and profit margins
• Review quotes and negotiate with trades and stakeholders
• Quality and compliance checks during works and handover to scope of works and client approval
• Variation management within agreed work processes
• Ensure all work is carried out under the Victorian OH&S legislative framework
• Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”. Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, , sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• Thorough understanding of the Victorian OH&S legislative framework
• Ability to run multiple sites and prioritise
• deliver to deadlines and work within budget guidelines
• Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
• Previous experience working as a tradesperson – carpenter desirable
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highly motivated and self-aware
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Results focused
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.