Macclesfield - Cheshire
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Engineering Planner to join the team located in Macclesfield. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a support service focused on the planning of the repair, preventive maintenance and calibration of assets and customer enquiries.
- Plan the repair and maintenance of internally and externally supported laboratory assets
- Liaise with the customers regarding the services required for the efficient installation, maintenance, relocation, decommission and support of instrumentation assets including the logging of any work orders
- Act as a first point of contact for all third-party contractors arriving at site, ensuring that they have a valid EHS, GxP induction and HORUS screening prior to commencement of work
- Review risk Assessments and Method Statements prior to work commencing in area/job in which they are working
- Ensure that all third-Party contractors are managed in line with our procedures
- Ensure valid purchase order is in place in conjunction with prior to commencement of non-contract work
- Ensuring all assets required to be sent away for calibration are collected, packaged, sent off site and returned to site in a controlled manner
- Ensure adherence to client policy for visiting engineers
- Ensure all compliant documentation including, but not limited to, engineering service reports are stored and filed according to GxP and GDP practices
- Assiting in the preparation for audits and assist in the retrieval of relevant documentation for inspection purposes
- Keep end users apprised of work order status and act as on-site lead for the timely escalation of service request issues
- Review and update records to ensure they accurately reflect status of equipment; where changes effect GxP equipment ensures compliant procedures have been followed
- Report any scheduling failures to the local scheduler and or customer (as required) in order to reschedule whilst liaising daily with other staff as required
- Assist in providing site coverage during core hours for support to client staff and for the safety of visiting engineers to site
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, operational environment
- Experience of facilities, maintenance or engineering work planning
- Very strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve problems in a logical and structured approach
- PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills
- Ability to work to own initiative but team orientated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High customer focus
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.