Lead Engineering role on successful client account
Key member of Global workplace solutions business
As the key lead running technical programs and managing budgets you will run a portfolio for a client account.
You will be part of a supportive team with a desire to provide superior customer service to our clients.
Can we inspire you to join us:
- Manage operations and maintenance activities for the assigned facilities
- Manages hard service vendors, contractors and maintenance staff
- Oversee building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues
- Maintains ongoing engagement with tenants, clients, owners, facility management team
- Responsible for financial performance and budgeting
Here are some of the strengths you will help us deliver:
- Strong technical background with a focus on hard services, data centre and HVAC knowledge
- Understanding of compliance and audit process
- Experience in project management and budget management
- Experience managing critical infrastructure
- Mechanical and Electrical background
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution. As a member of the CBRE team you will have access to all company benefits and programs.
We look forward to hearing from you.