Energy and Sustainability Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 24-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Advise on all aspects of a building’s LEED/Green Mark certification process. Make recommendations and assist with the design and implementation of LEED/Green Mark principles.
- Working closely with the client, contractors, developers, design teams and project management team to actively promote the sustainability program and to achieve sustainability objectives in the design, planning and construction proces
- Identifying project LEED/Green Mark related risks, work with teams to mitigate risks, and escalating issues as required
- Identifies and manages resources from within CBRE and externally necessary to meet customer expectations and program / relevant green building certification’s objectives.
- To provide updates on program results, activities and strategic initiatives with clients during their reviews at the critical milestones of the green building certification.
- Builds and maintains green building scorecard summarizing key metrics for reporting to the client. Regularly updates and communicates scorecard results.
- Identify and implement energy conservation measurements to achieve energy and cost savings.
- Identifies opportunities to expand the scope Energy, Water & Waste to clients
- Prepares the financial business case and proposal, along with the sustainability manager, presents the opportunity and proposal to new and existing customer to secure various sustainability scope of work.
Preferred Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Sustainable Facilities / Sustainability related
- Min. need to be a LEED AP / Green Mark certified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working experience in the sustainability consultancy advisory / energy management industry/green building industry
- History of success in identifying and implementing energy audits
- Ability to take initiative and effectively operate with general direction.