ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY SOLUTION LEAD
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE SUSTAINABILITY!
· Be part of CBRE’s strategic account team, work directly with management team, highly collaborative environment
· Managing a mixed typology of industrial buildings, opportunity to address different challenges, full mandate to take ownership to initiate and lead projects.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions believe that every place of work can be a competitive advantage for our clients. Productivity, reliability, engagement, safety, brand – the workplace enables business results whether work happens in an office, retail, laboratory, manufacturing, or virtual location.
As the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm, we recognize the impact we have on our communities, clients, employees and stakeholders – and why our pillars of corporate responsibility are key to providing industry leadership that grows our business in socially responsible ways.
From resource management and procurement initiatives to employee training and academic collaboration, our sustainability programs help reduce the impact of buildings on the environment and, at the same time, create a positive effect on the communities in which we live and work.
We are committed to reduce its resource impacts and greenhouse gas emissions, helping clients achieve sizable reductions in energy and water use through operational, capital and behavioral interventions to improve efficiency and long-term profit margins.
Driving sustainable real estate practices is a fundamental principal of our social and environmental leadership. Protecting the health of our planet is a responsibility we embrace.
WHAT YOUR ROLE LOOKS LIKE
To uphold our commitment and believes, we need exceptional leaders and driven individual to provide solutions and deliver practical, business focused approach to achieve efficiency improvements, operational savings and add value to your facilities management.
We believe sustainable success can only be built on a foundation of responsible business practices, and that everyone gains an advantage by adopting the values of RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence).
Plans and Acts Strategically
• Able to critically assess objective, plan and create strategies to drive long-term success.
• Delivers sustainability solutions and works with clients to reduce waste, improve business efficiencies and build greater value into their asset, their portfolio and their brand - generating both immediate results and long-term financial benefits, achieving energy and cost savings through key integrated strategies identifying and implementing energy conservation measurements.
Builds Talent and Leads Team
• Identifies and manages resources from within CBRE and externally necessary to meet customer expectations and program / relevant green building certification’s objectives.
• Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Drives Client Care
• Be a trusted advisor! Making Client needs and prioritize first; foster strong relationship by anticipating and understanding their needs and operating environment.
• Advise on all aspects of a building’s Green Mark certification process and identify opportunities to expand the scope Energy, Water & Wates to clients. Make recommendations and assist with the design and implementation of Green Mark principles.
Drives for Result
• Results oriented, persistent in accomplishing objectives and finance targets aligned to corporate strategy.
• To provide updates on program results, activities and strategic initiatives with clients during their reviews at the critical milestones of the green building certification.
• Prepares the financial business case and proposal and proposal to new and existing customer to secure various sustainability scope of work.
• Builds and maintains green building scorecard summarizing key metrics for reporting to the client. Regularly updates and communicates scorecard results.
Leads Innovation and Change
• Demonstrates a progressive mindset, continuously offering new ideas or ways of working, developing or delivering services to support CBRE and the client competitive advantage. Welcome, fosters and leads change while understanding and effectively reducing resistance to change.
• Identifying project Green Mark related risks, work with teams to mitigate risks, and escalating issues as required
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN US?
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Sustainable Facilities / Sustainability related
• Green Mark certified will be a plus
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working experience in the sustainability consultancy advisory / energy management industry/green building industry
• History of success in identifying and implementing energy audits
• Ability to take initiative and effectively operate with general direction.