CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an experienced Energy Program Manager to join our Data Centre Solutions team and oversee and manage the Energy Management System for the Dublin Campus.
The role involves monitoring energy consumption across the Data Centre buildings and working with the site CE team and Campus energy team to implement their technical recommendations and staff engagement activities. The Energy Program manager will build a strong working relationship with the energy team and a working knowledge of each building’s energy consuming operations.
The ideal candidate will possess experience within the energy services sector and who is enthusiastic about saving energy by seeking out opportunities for increasing energy efficiency
- Collaborate with CBRE and client teams to support and develop the Energy Management System for the Campus.
- Ensure the energy management system is in Conformance with International, European Standards, and Compliance with Legal obligations regarding Energy and Sustainability.
- Ensure best practise and Client Process is adhered to in the day to day operations to provide the basis for a successfully functioning system.
- The consistent improvement of process and procedures which are required to maintain a performing Energy Management System.
- Perform in-depth audits of data and performance producing revenue and energy savings projection models.
- Support the Energy Team in creating performance specifications for equipment supplier and contractors.
- Support the CE and IT teams with the development of project schedules, analysis of viability and budgets.
- Support existing and new sites with the development of monitoring and targeting systems and key performance indicators that will assist the delivery and maintenance of long-term energy reductions.
- Facilitate staff engagement activities, training and presentations that will deliver savings
- through shifting behaviours and establishing an energy efficient workplace culture
- Auditing of all aspects of the Energy Management System.
- Support the energy team in the Reporting of GHG Emissions and submission of credits.
- Work with the wider CBRE GWS team to share best practices and innovations for energy management.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar Energy/QA role.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal along with detail-oriented attitude.
- Excellent ability to work across functions & with diverse management teams.
- Proven experience in measurement and verification protocols - IPMVP (M&V)
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Good understanding of SQL Queries, data analysis and visualization tools.
- An excellent understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical infrastructure used in a Data Centre environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge of ISO 50001 and an understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and complementary EN Standards.
- A knowledge of the requirements of the EU Code of Conduct on Data Centre Energy Efficiency.
- Proven experience in Leading Audits.
- An understanding of Corporate Power Purchase Agreements (CPPA) and Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (GOO) in the Energy Market.
- Willingness to work outside of normal hours to resolve technical issues in a 24/7 industry.
- Experience with Project Management principles
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment