Energy & Environmental Consultant (Sustainability)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 15-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Energy and Environmental Consultant to join the team located at a client site in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the client to deliver and validate energy and environmental projects as well as ISO 14001 maintenance. The position holder will also be expected to support the APAC region in identifying and implementing energy efficiency measures, low/zero carbon solutions and operational best practices.
- Global and regional management of the ISO 14001 certified EMS including compliance, continues improvement and certification.
- Ensure that global energy and environmental standards are applied throughout the managed properties.
- Responsible for identifying cost saving initiatives and working as part of the global team to compile the strategies.
- Develop, update, communicate and implement efficiency standards. Manage resource initiatives for all sites within region.
- Develop and present monthly progress updates and regional performance reporting. Monitor and report on utility consumption, spend and forecasting.
- Engage local team and the global environmental management team to identify opportunities and develop projects.
- Work with site teams to deliver carbon reporting.
- Communicate all elements of the work programme with all relevant stakeholders both internal and client based.
- Support the delivery of all aspects of the work programme as required.
- Deliver tasks agreed with client that contribute towards the overall improvement of environment and energy performance across client sites.
- Contribute towards achieving the client’s 1.5% target energy reduction.
- Relevant experience in environmental and energy management
- Experience in conducting environment and energy audits
- Proven experience in achieving energy efficiency
- Knowledge of energy procurement
Degree in Energy, Engineering or Environmental Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Project management
- Basic Building services knowledge
- Energy/Carbon Compliance
- Good working ISO 14001 management systems
- Well versed with energy and environmental legislation