Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Responsible for working with internal team members to more deeply analyze existing customer data using our current analytic platform and more advanced statistical tools if available. The objective is to look for patterns within the operational data of our customer’s real estate that has not been previously found, work with other team members to identify the value of the findings and present the findings to customers and team members as deemed necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with team members to gain an understanding of the operational details of customers.
- Performs required analysis with the use of current analytic tools and help to identify more advanced analytic tools as necessary.
- Performs necessary research on the potential functional aspects of the systems being analyzed.
- Utilizes internal and external sources to gather necessary data, and interpret any results.
- Prepares written reports for the customer and/or team members on the interpretation of the results that lead could lead to additional savings for the customer and drive additional sales of services or projects.
- Works with Sales team to translate findings into a Sales opportunities.
- Other duties may be assigned
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics or similar program.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
A valid driver’s license with a good driving record for applicable vehicles, without restrictions, or limiting conditions. (Corrective lenses permitted)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures
- such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving
- several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Entry level knowledge with analytic and research software programs such as R-programming or S-system used to analyze data
- Entry level knowledge with statistical information and graphs and able to perform calculations and analyze that information
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the use, setup and operation of Windows-based computers and desktop applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.