Employee Relations Manager
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 7-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Expression of Interest
Location can be flexible NSW or VIC
Strong salary with bonus
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Management of ER cases and processes.
- Lead investigations process and makes recommendations to resolve issues
- Develops and implements employee relations policies, programs and activities
- Consults with managers on complex employee relations matters
- Manages all ER reporting
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Qualifications in law highly regarded
- Relevant qualifications in HR or IR and extensive experience within the Employment Relations industry.
- Understanding of Electrical, Engineering and construction awards and workplaces
- Experience in ER Case Management for shift based workers, ideally 24/7
- Experience developing policy and processes relating to these awards and workforces would be ideal
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.