- New Technical Services team opportunity
- Located in Mount Gambier
- Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Perform assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance
- Testing and Inspection of electrical assets and systems, and assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems
- Complete maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology
- Review assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs
- Inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations
- Respond promptly to emergency situations and manage resources as required
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Self-motivated and have a positive, proactive and customer service attitude
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and able to build strong relationships
- Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
- Strong safety awareness and a strong understanding of AS3000
- Electrical trade qualification - CERT III in Electrotechnology Electrician (Or equivalent), Electrical Workers Registration (SA) and Construction Induction (White Card) (CPCCWHS1001)
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.