• Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems, associated plant/equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling/heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders, in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Complete reactive tasks in line with SLA timescales using handheld PDA system to sign off completed works.
• Monitor BMS for running and alarm conditions.
• Attend to A/C related clients problems. Access ceiling plant and controls, fault finding.
• Building walk rounds, taking meter readings from UPS, PDU’s and utilities.
• Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
• Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
• Assist when and where required with installation works.
• Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio buildings their layouts, functions and complexities.
• Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Contract Managers, Client staff and representatives and other members of CBRE team.
• Endorse day to day and future compliance to safe working practices, quality standards conformity and best practice methods.
• Volunteer ideas/initiatives that contribute to the service levels and delivery.
• Positive contribution to the “team” effort and the raising of the standards.
• First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in accordance with the Contract Managers instructions.
• Assisting with and participating in the Call Out System.
• City & Guilds Electrical competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
• Good building services knowledge.
• Good Customer relationship skills.
• Working knowledge of “Permit to work” systems.
• Understand and interpret technical drawings/processes.
• Experience of CMMS and BMS systems.
• HV switching qualification/experience.
• 17th Edition IEE Regulations.
• Experience of Microsoft Office applications.