CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Electrical SAP Engineering Compliance to join the team located in Sunbury.
• Good understanding of an IT environment and Data systems
• React to breakdown maintenance requests within the required SLA’s and respond to work interruptions, outages or emergencies consistent with the SLA
• Technical awareness of computer room/call centre/trader operations and experience of power, UPS, CPS, distribution, cooling etc
• Ability to maintain Dali lighting systems, including re-addressing and software changes (Software training to be provided)
• Experience working with building management systems including fault finding and operator use, VAV systems, FCU systems, passive and active chilled water circuits and chilled beams
• Test and diagnose power quality issues including harmonic distortion using onsite power analysers
• Apply a risk focused maintenance approach and operations of plant and systems in data centres/critical environments
• Escalate urgent issues identified through to the Technical Services Manager
• Ensure all critical related engineering maintenance documentation & records are kept updated and conform CBRE & Industry Standards
• Liaise with Clients representatives with respect to maintenance & repair tasks ensuring maintenance tasks are completed within agreed timescales
• Advise the Facilities Management Team of changes in critical environment requirements
• Must be willing to work over & above contractual hours; control and supervise contractors when required
• Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works; undertake upgrade & install works
• Ensure all PPM’s and Critical Facility PPM’s are carried out to schedule; ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests ensuring closing and completion in line with SLA’s
• Ensure maintenance is carried out in line with CBRE H&S procedures; monitor/analyse environmental conditions and review the loading/working conditions of critical equipment regularly
• Fully understand the operational protocols associated with alarm conditions and auxiliary back-up system capabilities
• Ensure that financial processes are always adhered to
• Complete an incident report for all abnormal incidents affecting systems availability; determine the root cause, action items required to restore availability and prevent a recurrence; review/submit to the Technical Services Manager ensuring all actions are documented reviewed and completed
• Carry out fault finding on start-delta motors including VFD’s and Soft Start controls/contactors
• Understanding of a CDM process with experience of working on previous electrical install projects; manage the Electrical infrastructure, clients Appoint persons HV/LV, isolating authority appoint and audits
• Higher Diploma/NVQ level in electrical engineering
• Multiple years of experience in operating data centres/critical environments
• Knowledge of emergency response/standby/call out activities and protocols
• Understand the monitoring of utilities and environmental programmes
• Recognised Apprenticeship, be or have been an Authorised Person e.g. (AP15/12) with LOTTO, working at heights, permit to work systems experience
• IOSH or equivalent H&S qualified, Skill card (Gold Level), 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations, Testing and Inspection of Electrical systems, Water hygiene L8, BMS Controls Experience / HVAC Experience
• Experience of operation of UPS, Standby Power and Critical Environment Cooling
• Operational experience of managing Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Systems
• Good written and verbal communication skills with PC and MS office knowledge
• Understand and interpret technical drawings/instructions/processes & O&M’s
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.