CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies
We are recruiting an Electrical Engineer to deliver maintenance services across a high-profile property portfolio Liverpool.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of M&E maintenance services are delivered. The Electrical Engineer will be able to install and maintain new plant and equipment when required, ensuring that plant faults and defects are swiftly rectified. We are looking for somebody who is driven, pro-active and passionate about delivering the highest standard of service.
- React to breakdown maintenance requests within the required SLA’s.
- Able to apply a risk focused maintenance approach and operations of plant and systems in data centres/critical environments.
- Provide emergency response standby, call out.
- Escalate urgent issues identified through to the Technical Services Manager.
- Respond to work interruptions, outages or emergencies consistent with the SLA.
- Responsibility for ensuring all critical related engineering maintenance documentation & records are kept updated.
- Advise the Facilities Management Team of changes in critical environment requirements.
- Must be willing to work over & above contractual hours.
- Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works.
- Undertake Upgrade & Install work.
- Ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests.
- Ensure that financial processes are adhered to at all times.
- Determine the root cause and action items required to restore availability and prevent a recurrence.
- Electrician with recognised qualifications (apprenticeship, HND, C&G) .
- 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations – Essential.
- Experience with a range of building services systems such as HVAC and BMS.
- H&S / compliance knowledge and training.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and pro-active