Multi-skilled Electrical Engineer
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE uniquely positioned to provide a complete set of services to corporate occupiers of commercial real estate across EMEA. GWS is redefining ‘workplace’ because we believe every place of work can become a competitive advantage for our clients. Productivity, reliability, engagement, quality, brand — the workplace contributes to business results, whether it’s an office, a retail outlet, a laboratory, a data centre, a manufacturing environment or a virtual location.
• Carry out routine planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across LV distribution systems, associated plant/equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling / heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders, in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Attend to A/C related clients problems. Access ceiling plant and controls, fault finding
• Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies.
• Prepare accurate / timely reports as required.
• Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations.
• Assist when and where required with installation works.
• Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio buildings their layouts, functions and complexities.
• Establish and develop trusting, meaningful relationships with Facilities Managers, Client staff and representatives.
• Endorse day to day and future compliance to safe working practices, quality standards conformity and best practice methods.
• Volunteer ideas / initiatives that contribute to the service levels and delivery.
• Positive contribution to the “team” effort and the raising of the standard.
• Undertake other tasks, as required by Customer Services Supervisor / Contract Manager, in accordance with experience and competencies.
• City & Guilds Electrical competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent.
• Good building services knowledge.
• Good Customer relationship skills.
• Working knowledge of “Permit to work” systems.
• Understand and interpret technical drawings/processes.
• 18th Edition IEE Regulations.
• Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.