CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join the team located in London (Static Kings Cross). The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels and respond to site engineering emergencies. They will also be undertaking small installation works, repairs to building fabric, and handyman duties.
• Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements
• Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed
• Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems
• Ensure that domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard
• Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant
• Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of “Frontline” task sheets
• Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
• Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes
• Develop a good working relationship with all members of Norland UK Services staff and client’s staff
• Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required
• Ensure a professional image of Norland UK Services is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is always delivered and promoted
• Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning
• A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills
• Recognised technical qualifications to carry out the role of a multi skilled CBRE engineer
• Organised and thinks ahead to prioritise workload
• Clear and consistent manner of working
• Attention to detail
• Thorough in carrying out a task, with a high degree of accuracy
• Confident and effective in putting across point of view to others
• Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team
• Demonstrates mechanical and electrical experience within similar environments
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Ability to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a building’s operation and services
• Physically fit and ability to carry tools and components by hand up to 20kg
• Co-operate readily, politely and amicably with other Company personnel
• Health & safety training
• Must be flexible regarding working hours
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.