CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join the team located in London.
• Electrical Qualified City &Guilds 236/1 236/2, Practical Achievement of Measurement Level 2 and preferability 18th Edition
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies
• Undertake small installation works, repairs to building fabric, and handyman duties
• Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed
• Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems
• Assist when and where required with installation works
• Investigate faults, identify causes and effect remedies
• Ensure domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard
• Ensure corrective/repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations
• Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
• Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes
• Develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE Managed Services staff and client’s staff
• Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required
• Ensure a professional image of CBRE Managed Services is presented to clients and visitors, ensuring excellence in customer service is always delivered and promoted
• Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning
• Provide holiday shift cover when required so that a full team is on shift throughout the year
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a larger team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proactive and responsive with exceptional organisational skills
• Previous experience in a customer facing and corporate environment
• General administration
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate
• Mon-Fri 08:00 to 17:00 with occasional weekend work paid as overtime
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.