• Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
• Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
• Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning, etc..
• Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
• Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
• Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
• Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
• Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
• Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
• Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Form 5 or above, Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering is highly preferred.
• Holder of Registered Electrical Worker license A, B or H
• 5 years’ experience in Building Services/ Facilities Management industry
• Maintenance experience in data centre, hotel, hospital, laboratory, class-A commercial buildings or banks is preferred
• 7 x 24 Shift Duty is required
• Intermediate English proficiency for email communication