Tai Po , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 15-Sep-2020
· Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
· Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
· Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning, etc..
· Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance.
· Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
· Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
· Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
· Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
· Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
· Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.