EOI: Sr Lease Administrator
Manila , Philippines
Date published: 22-Apr-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under limited supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio data for large, complex portfolio of clients. Inputs, maintains, organizes and reports on information regarding lease dates, dollar values and financial accounting transactions into a lease management software database. Prepares, processes and reconciles AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease information is maintained. Acts as lead for lease administration team.
- High school degree or general education degree required plus a minimum of four years related work experience, preferably including property management or accounting. Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products), and RE Database systems, preferably Costar. Ability to work well under pressure. Advanced organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists US counterparts and client in resolving critical issues by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- Acts as a team lead including providing workflow direction to co-workers and providing account supervision. Ensures data integrity and accuracy by performing quality control review of work completed by team members.
- Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy (as needed). Edits narratives to support computer generated reports. May provide lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
- Checks and reviews recurring and variable costs. Checks and ensures caps, calculations and indexations are in accordance with lease provisions.
- Reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensures correct coding.
- Performs and presents results of desktop audits to identify any overcharges and payments. Presentation of audits on a historic and ongoing basis to the client.
- Performs abstraction, expense analysis, and other NRE related projects
- Perform ad hoc projects including but not limited to data accuracy, data completeness, and reporting.
- Cross-checks and reviews work of peers to ensure quality and accuracy of data.
- Performs other duties as assigned