• EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
• Opportunity to work on our key technology client account for the world’s leading Data Centre FM Services provider.
• 12 hours shift - 4 days on / 4 days off
• Derrimut, Victoria
We are currently obtaining expression of interest for potential work to be won within the Data Centre space within NSW and VIC. The successful candidate will deliver high calibre maintenance services within critical environments. Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests, efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment are of paramount importance.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment
• Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests
• Investigate faults, identify root causes and effect remedies
• Carry out isolation and reinstatement of Electrical, Fire Alarms and Sprinkler systems
• Effectively maintain and report on the critical services & environmental monitoring.
• Maintain business continuity and limit unplanned downtime
• Adhere to the operating procedures and protocols of the site
• Prepare accurate / timely service/incident reports as required
• Ensure corrective / repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations
• Assist when/where required with equipment installation works and asset data capture
• Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the building(s) infrastructure and their layouts, functions and complexities
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
• Electrical License
• Sound knowledge in Building Management Systems (BMS)
• Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook skills
• Driving license and own vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.