EOI - Service Delivery Manager (Lease Team)
Manila , Philippines
Date published: 3-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manages the work activities and staff responsible for providing real estate portfolio administration, database management, accounts payable and receivable, and audit services within the lease administration platform. Focuses on day-to-day operations and manages relationships with internal and external customers to ensure client service needs are met.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate plus a minimum of five years commercial real estate experience. Experience in property management or real estate accounting preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with staff, landlords, tenants, public, corporate management and clients. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Conducts advanced financial analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems in standard or non-standard situations, where several solution options are available. Considers impact of decision on client, team and department to determine best solution; exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.