Central , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 11-Jun-2020
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises employees responsible for guarding and security of branches and offices of a major MNC Commercial and Retail Bank in Hong Kong and Macau.
• On a routine basis, monitors security team performance to ensure security requirements are met.
• Sets policy for access control of the range of buildings.
• May be required to set parking regulations and manage to report fire and safety hazards.
• Reports a typical situation to senior-level management.
• Oversees the use of electronic surveillance equipment and responsible for a staff of over 15 employees.
• Maintains on-going communications with Property Manager, Building Operations Manager, and other building services related to staff regarding site operations.
• Provides leadership for emergency response at the property or site.
• Maintains on-going communications with Property Manager, Building Operations Manager, and other
• Communicates with client representative about any security issues that arise.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• 4-6 years prior security or law enforcement related experience with proven leadership ability. Prior experience as shift leader, supervisor, and security manager preferred.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
• Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take the desired action.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
• Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
• Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company