EOI - Senior Property Manager / Property Manager (Portfolio Management)
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 7-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Our business line of Property Management work with property owners, corporate leaders and small private investors to expertly manage their commercial property assets.
CBRE is now looking for a new opening of Property Manager / Senior Property Manager (Portfolio Management) to support our Property Management Business in Head Office. The position will report to Department Head and provide professional advice to Clients and the Management in the aspect of Property Management of our managing buildings, which are mainly Officer Towers, Industrial and Institutional Buildings.
The Senior Manager / Manager will act as the company's representative to deal with the enquires of the clients and tenants, also work closely with the building-in-charge to ensure the quality of service delivered to our clients and tenants.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Real Estate, Building Management or related discipline;
- At least 8 years of related working experience property and facility management; Experience in portfolio management is a must;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager;
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation) (Amendment) Ordinance, DMC and related ordinances is preferred;
- Excellent client relationship management;
- Excellent commend of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Chinese Typing.