At the company, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
The role is to manage Valuation and Advisory Services team to ensure budgeted revenue and EBITDA targets are met through managing a team of valuers to produce valuation assignments whilst ensuring they are delivered meeting client service requirements, to the highest standards and in full compliance with company's policy and procedures. The role assists the Head of Vietnam in delivering the overall VAS strategy.
1. Financial & Workflow Management
• Manage the financial performance of the office to ensure budgeted revenue targets are reached and costs managed. Provide regular reporting and accurate forecasting of the Hanoi office revenue performance to the Associate Director of Vietnam.
• Continually monitor performance and quality and the allocation of workloads in the Hanoi office to achieve:
+ Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
+ Quality requirements
+ Budgeted revenue for the office, and individual operators within the team.
Client Care and Development
+ Customer focus
+ Directly supervise a team of Valuers to complete valuations within SLA’s, in accordance with required guidelines, procedures, and client instructions.
• Foster and maintain existing client relationships and seek out opportunities to build new relationships.
• Manage client expectations to ensure delays are timely and appropriate.
• Positively promote the VAS service offering working collaboratively with peers in other business lines.
• Ensure the company is considered best in class for Valuations & Advisory Services in Hanoi and is considered a trusted advisor to clients.
2. Quality & Risk Management
• Ensure all valuations are completed in line with Global PAG and Vietnam PAGA.
• Work with Director of Vietnam to ensure delivery of and compliance with Quality and Risk Management processes.
• Educate and train employees on QA as required.
3. People and Talent management
• Drive a highly engaged and collaborative VAS team.
• Ensure correct resources are in place to support business objectives
• Conduct regular performance reviews with Valuers, and administration staff including Annual Performance Reviews and performance planning.
• Identify those underperforming and ensure a performance improvement plan is in place.
• Work with Vietnam Director to effectively create and manage succession plans for gaps and people risks in team.
• Actively source new candidates and contribute to the recruitment strategy for team.
• Build team engagement by contributing to engagement initiatives.
• Ensure all staff are trained on new processes, focusing on new starters. Manage induction process for all new starters.
• Encourage knowledge sharing, development of best practice and education on Industry Standards and company's policies.
• Leave management - Coordinate leave schedules and ensure appropriate staffing in consultation with the Vietnam Director.
4. Process, Systems, and Technology management
• Assist in the development, delivery and adoption of business tools and systems within the office. Ensure staff are fully trained in use of systems and processes. Provide feedback to the Director Vietnam to continual improve systems and processes.
• Demonstrable experience leading a successful valuations business operating at a senior level.
• At least 10 years of experience in valuation industry.
• Strong leadership and people management abilities
• Advanced level of commercial business planning and execution
• Sound budget and financial management skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• The ability to effect change and seek continuous improvement
• Displays advanced business acumen and analytical abilities
• Ability to work in highly changing environment
• Sound decision making and strategic problem-solving abilities
• The ability to engage stakeholders and build productive work relationships at all levels
• Demonstrable project management skills
• A sound working knowledge of operational governance and risk management frameworks
• Experience and familiarity with Valuations and property systems
• Is an active member of industry
• Financial modelling skills.
* Qualifications and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university required. Master’s degree (MA, MS or MBA) preferred. A minimum of (10) years commercial appraisal experience and (3) years commercial appraisal review experience. Institutional review experience is a plus. Annual production of at least $600k.
• Must have MOF/General State Certification/License and MAI designation.