• Providing professional and efficient customer service support, including handling incoming calls / enquiries from customers and calls for emergency with different parties;
• Updating status and record service requests into the computerised management system;
• Assisting in scheduling / arranging / following up job assignments to the technicians, contractors and other teammates;
• Collating and compiling regular reports; and
• Performing daily administrative duties accurately and timely.
• Possess Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE) or Form 7 standard or above;
• Preferably have relevant qualification in Property Management or equivalent;
• Have at least 2 years of working experience in hotline handling, property management or customer service;
• Have strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
• Be organised, detail-minded and self-motivated;
• Be able to process Chinese and English word typing;
• Be computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel and Word;
• Be prepared to work on weekend and public holiday according to the duty roster assigned as required for the morning / afternoon / evening shift; and
• Have proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese, Putonghua will be an advantage.