EOI - Senior Administrative Executive - Banking @ West
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of business operations administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature to executive leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafts confidential correspondence, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management, employees, clients, and visitors as required.
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required.
- Leads and monitors issues for appropriate follow up.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences. Arranges domestic and international travel.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations; performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Assists with processing department financial data as it relates to budgets, accounts payable, and generating various financial queries and reports.
- Administers the department/business unit record keeping system; updates various department/business unit records and publications; ensures that department/business unit files are maintained in accordance with company policies and procedures; reviews requests for information and determines the appropriateness of release.
- Other duties may be assigned.