EOI - Safety & Security Research Analyst
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible for the timely delivery of succinct, forward looking, and business relevant intelligence products.
- Ensure effective and timely support to Regional Security Managers and Country Security Managers.
- Assist in the product development process with key stakeholders and the cyclical review of existing product to assess usefulness, relevance and best practice.
- Stakeholder Familiarization. Assist Head of SSR with key stakeholder and business unit familiarization with the value of being intelligence led.
- Product Development. Assist Team Leader and Head of SSR with the development of bespoke products for key stakeholders and business unit.
- Source Identification. Proactively identify and develop new information and intelligence sources.
- Product Delivery. Supervise the team to ensure timely delivery of all products and services to the Head of SSR for review. Products may include Travel Security Reports, Executive Protection Reports, Crime, civil unrest and political stability forecasting, Trend Identification Analysis and Reports, Post Incident Reports, Spot Reports, Sub Speciality Analysis and Reporting.
- Scenario Gaming. Assess key regional geopolitical stress points/crisis to determine probability and impact to customers and stakeholders.
- Forecasting. Pro-active monitoring and reporting of defined parameters to identify triggers for incidents and crisis events.
- Security Operation Centre Liaison. Work closely with Regional Security Operation Centres to facilitate around the clock vigilance and timely communication of potential incidents, events and crises.
- Crisis Support. Effective communication of developing crisis events to all stakeholders. Intelligence gathering from various sources to authenticate information and feed into operational plans. Help draft Intelligence updates for dissemination of info to a wider audience. Participate in post crisis de-briefing sessions to learn best practices.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must hold a related degree / diploma or other professional Intelligence, Political, Military, Diplomatic or analytical qualifications or certifications.
- Must have strong analytical mind, excellent English language skills and ability to write concise, forward-looking, and business-relevant reports and executive summaries.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of analytical experience is essential
- Must be proactive, outgoing, driven and capable of learning and working independently with minimal supervision.
- Confident approach to networking and relationship development with closed sources, customers, and other team members.