EOI - Resident Works Supervisor
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 2-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the supervision of Contract Works including checking of setting out, leveling, cuttings, footings and excavations by contractors;
- Assist in the recording of labour, materials and plant delivered to site for compilation of site records by the Clerk of Works;
- Carry out all such other duties as directed by the Consultant and Resident Clerk of Works;
- Assists Resident Clerk of Works in performing the required environmental and safety duties;
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, consultants and contractors;
- Responsible for contract administration, quality assurance, technical matters etc.
- Certificate in Building Studies or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in building maintenance, A&A works and renovation works in Hong Kong;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Independent, analytical, self-motivated, well-organized and able to work under pressure.