EOI - Rent Payment
Manila , Philippines
Date published: 30-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Update and manage property information associated with processing rents, including payee/vendor information, invoices, allocation information, contacts, etc. Vendor/GL Management.
- Invoice processing, Operating Expense (OpEx) Reconciliation, Security deposit monitoring, Subtenant Management,
- Identify potential savings, Reporting and Analysis, Process improvement recommendation
- May perform data management tasks, as required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Min 2-5 years’ Experience, Accounting or Finance Degree with real estate discipline or background
- Extensive background in Accounts Payable, Invoice Validation and excel savvy.
- Back ground in Real Estate or Leasing is a plus.
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Confident and able to communicate well with people of different cultural background and nationality both written and oral