EOI- Regional Program/Project Lead (Associate Director/Director)
singapore , Singapore
Date published: 23-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manages teams who are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs.
- The Associate Director/ Director, PMO will serve as the primary client contact and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues.
- May provide support in assigning resources to projects/programs.
- Responsible for training PMO staff and developing PMO process/services to support client requests and needs.
- Leads cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process. Facilitates the development of a program charter and integrated timeline. Accountable to ensure all functions remain on schedule, that issues get escalated and resolved, and that the program is completed successfully.
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline). Collaborates with the core team to develop solutions and lead project through implementation and completion.
- Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs. Must be able to provide appropriate levels of detail, and also be able to summarize complex issues succinctly.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program; may contract and manage vendors. May provide consultation on complex large scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department.
- May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources. Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Minimum eight years of related experience. Minimum four years of leadership support experience required.
- PgMP (Program Management Professional) or PMP (Project Management Professional) certifications preferred.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills. Strong process skills.
- Strong sense of urgency. High level of problem solving skills in ambiguous environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership. Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project