EOI- Quality Assurance Coordinator
Pok Fu Lam , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 8-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Assists with the creation, revision, and routine enforcement of many aspects of the CBRE QMS; or in the case where CBRE operates under the client's QMS; assists with the integration and routine oversight of the client's QMS stated requirements.
- Maintains schedule of training classes, coordinating with multiple departments and/or vendors. This consists of recording enrollment records, class schedules, employee transcripts, class costs, completion rates, etc.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experiences in the related field required
- Maintains training files on employees and third-party service providers.
- Works with subject-matter-experts (SMEs) to support course creation, revision, and periodic compliance reviews. Assists and/or facilitates leader-led and on the job training courses and ensures remediation is provided to employees when necessary.
- Assists with the CBRE self-inspection process and where required by the client. This may include, inspection planning, facilitating, reporting, appropriate escalations/notifications to management, and audit closing reports.
- Assists with the management of the CBRE (and/or client's) with the inspection of third-party service providers and raw material vendors which may include, inspection planning, facilitating, reporting, appropriate escalations/notifications to management, and audit closing reports.
- Participates with initiatives associated with delivering excellent customer service and quality services for all the non-regulated services CBRE provides the client per the service level agreement (SLA).
- Performs other duties as assigned.