We are looking for highly skilled Construction Quality Management Professionals to be Client Rep. to manage the planning and execution of data center construction projects:
• Familiar with various engineering regulations and safety regulations in Taiwan and ensure the construction site meets the regulatory requirements.
• Create Quality control plan based on contract, design drawings, specifications, relevant technical regulations.
• Formulate quality plans and quality control work execution, quality control reporting.
• Perform various material inspections and construction quality inspections.
• Check the inspection items in the checklists and report and record inspection results.
• Quality control statistical analysis, corrective and preventive measures, and tracking improvement.
• Connect, coordinate, and communicate with the organizer and authority supervision.
• Quality documents management and records.
• Possess strong Project Management skills and experience in Quality management.
• Have proven experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the data center constructions.
• Be comfortable working in a multi-cultural team and capable of working effectively in a multi- interfacing organization.
• Possess excellent communication and people skills
• Be responsible, flexible, positive, and optimistic