EOI - Property Officer (ARA)
Shum Shui Po , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 7-Dec-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We currently recruiting a Property Officer for one of our managing properties in Sham Shui Po. Reporting to Portfolio Manager in head office, the Property Officer is responsible for overseeing the daily operation and administration of the building, handling the enquiry from tenants, preparing quotation and monitoring the performance of contractors.
- Diploma or above in Property Management/ Housing Studies related discipline
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in which 2-3 years' must be at supervisory level
- Experience in handing quotation and maintenance work projects.
- Well versed in Building Management Ordinance, Deed of Mutual Covenant
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing