EOI - Property Manager (Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Phan Thiet)
Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 12-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to be responsible for the Residential properties. The primary focus of this role is on service quality, whilst ensuring efficient management The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- Receive the project handover from the Developer / Home Owner Committee or the Project Management Unit, Building Operation Management ... according to the scope of the Contract signed between CBRE and partner.
- Interact with the Developer / Home Owner Committee and the Owner of the Apartment / customer (3rd party) to ensure the goals are met.
- Coordinate with the relevant department to prepare, submit the Budget and control the approved budget periodically for operating costs and capital.
- Implement the general regulations of the Company in the operation of the building. Building more relevant documents and work procedures to operate efficiently and appropriately Building Management.
- Train for employees of Building Management to perform work in accordance with the prescribed standards and organize the management and control employees at the Building to ensure compliance with the Company / Building regulations and handle Customer requests in accordance with the quality of service standards at the Building.
- Prepare all necessary legal notices. Propose and coordinate legal action as needed. Prepare records / documents for settlement and notify affected parties.
2. Operation control:
- Respond to the needs of tenants and residents, ensure that employees of the Building Management such as engineering, fire protection, administration, customer service, security, parking, cleaning, landscape, spraying insects, swimming pools, ... effectively coordinate in providing services and solving problems promptly with customers on the basis of compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and definitions of the contract as well as CBRE's work ethic, culture and requirements.
- Ensure periodic regular property inspection according to the list of delivery / equipment / consignment by the supplier. Recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Contract negotiation and supervise vendor services as required.
- Perform marketing and rental, negotiate new leases / early termination contract (if necessary) and extension of the lease. Coordinate to support tenants in terms of procedures and conditions for moving-in / moving-out. Provide information necessary for the Customer to make a decision.
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports as required.
- Plan / control, proactively regulate / forecast the monthly management plan and resource preparation, ensure meeting relevant service / budget requirements and appropriately explaining the differences.
- Control the Collection of Management Fees and related service charges. Evaluate and compare the restoration fee of the Common Area (depending on the scope of responsibility in the Management Contract).
- Perform other duties according to the scope of authority, responsibility and assignment.