We are looking for a highly skilled Construction Project Management Professionals in project control on major multi-disciplinary projects of Data Center. The project planner will be responsible for planning and scheduling various project workloads. Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports.
• Utilizing major project-planning tools/packages to develop and define project goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
• Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
• Plan, coordinate, and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes, and systems.
• Educate project teams in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
• Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
• Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
• Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
• Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
• Ensure to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts, and budgets.
• Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
• Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
• Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
• Gather actual data, update project schedule, and develop reliable schedule forecast with support from project team.
• Be proficient in project management principles
• Be proficient in all major project-planning tools/suites (e.g. Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project).
• Have e in-depth knowledge of Critical Path Method planning