At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- Manages a marketing center or group, including training, monitoring performance issues, promoting a team environment, provides work direction and promotes an environment of innovation and though leadership.
- Ensures compliance with company standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products.
- May manage business development function and staff for the Marketing Center.
- Works with clients to develop marketing concepts and design marketing materials.
- Provides cost estimates for clients by researching costs and negotiating with vendors.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly marketing reports for management.
- May manage the information flow provided, such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media.
- May serve as the contact for advertising and promotion for a local area office.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Requires knowledge of all software used by personnel in the department.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and a minimum of five years of related experience