EOI - Independent Safety Manager
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 23-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in monitoring the safety performance of the contractors by auditing, assessing and reporting all the contractors’ safety matters;
- Plan and conduct higher level safety audit on contractors’ safety management system;
- Carrying out regular site safety audits, issuing stop work instruction, incident/accident investigation with root cause analysis, recommending training programmes to the contractors;
- Checking the approved contractors’ safety documents against actual site works, reporting any non-compliance findings and etc.
- Submit a monthly Safety Report with at least 20 site audit reports, to the Employer per month in a format and content acceptable to the Employer.
- Registered safety auditor registered under the Labour Department with at least 5 years of post registration experience in Hong Kong;
- Having practical experience and a track record in managing contractors’ safety settings;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Independent, analytical, self-motivated, well-organized and able to work under pressure