EOI - Global Finance Programs Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 25-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with a tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We are looking for an individual to lead projects or large subproject towers within a Finance program combining extensive hands-on experience with change management and techniques for problem-solving with a strong drive for results. This individual will design specific project/tower plans and drives change initiatives and activities for projects and manage project delivery resources/team while providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Manages the day-to-day execution of activities over Finance programs/projects. Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Drives and executes change initiatives and activities for projects or large subproject towers utilizing project management disciplines ensuring successful project delivery that is in line with the broader goals and objectives of the program. Identifies organizational change management impacts.
- Design specific project/tower plans including timelines, business cases, and resources ensuring design signoff by management to the program.
- Ensures regulatory and compliance policy is adhered to in the projects and related operational risks are explicitly considered and managed in their implementation.
- Produces effective progress reports and communication mechanisms for the project/tower to keep management apprised of the status, major risks and issues, scope changes, budgets, and milestone achievements or misses. Reports on metrics to measure all project benefits, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies matters regarding resources and timelines and formally captures and communicates to management in order to seek support on any changes.
- Adheres to the governance structure. Ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of processes under the scope.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to manage and communicate interdependencies where applicable. Leads and develops an effective team through communication, performance management, development plans and rewards and recognition.
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in Accounting, Finance, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 6-8 years of related experience with 3 years of direct experience from a reputable firm.
- Strong program management experience preferred
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports
- Broad Solution Architecture knowledge and skills