EOI - Financial Analyst / Senior Financial Analyst (Client Accounting)
Admiralty , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 15-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career into your own hands. Our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Responsible for the performance of financial functions, including but not limited to:
I. Manage the day-to-day Finance operations of key appointments/portfolio
II. Manage the financial planning and analysis function for key appointments/portfolio
III. Monitor Debtor status and cash-flow control
IV. Monitor monthly financial statements, analytical reports, monthly forecast and annual budget for key appointments/portfolio
V. Assist to improve and enhance the workflow and procedures of the Finance function
- Participate in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts for operating and capital expenses.
- Working with Internal staff, vendors, clients to prepare periodic reporting packages including variance reporting for actual operating and capital expenses compared to forecasts and budgets.
- Provide guidelines to CBRE and vendors on finance processes and tools as necessary.
- Review Purchase orders and work closely with team leaders on day-to-day operation.
- Assist in other Account payable & Accounts receivable function when required.
- Ensure that CBRE and client processes and policies are adhered to within business ordinances.
- Conducts other special financial and business studies as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting related subjects with 3 years of related experience;
- Prior experience in Property /FM Services Providers would be an advantage;
- Strong numeric sense with good analytical mind and financial modeling skill;
- Proactive, initiative and able to solve problems independently;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- CPA is an advantage but not essential