EOI - Finance Manager (Client Accounting)
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 18-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide.
Based in Hong Kong, you will play a key role in managing the operation of Accounting & Finance team for Business Unit of Property Management .
- Responsible for leading Financial function of Property Management Hong Kong
- Undertake a Review & Evaluation of PM Business including Client Accounting Operations, Client Financial Services & Corporate/Business Line Reporting and maintain a high level of interface with Corporate.
- Improve and Streamline Operational Performance and Introduce Cost Effective Measures, Transparency, Compliance and Accountability
- Design and implement Asset Services Initiatives including new business strategies and client initiatives
- Implement Reporting & Client Financial Services Capability
- Engage with Compliance, Legal & Corporate Finance regarding Obligations including Regulatory & Governance Frameworks
- Report to the BLL regarding Business Performance including Profitability Analysis of Asset Services
- Implementation of Growth and Profitability strategies, providing financial leadership in determining Strategic Business Direction and alignment of those financial strategies
- Working with senior management, establish, implement and oversee Operational policies and procedures to ensure the efficient and cost effective functional operation of the BU.
- Liaise with and provide updates to the Chief Financial Officer in regards to the Strategic Direction and Initiatives being undertaken by the BU.
- Proven related experience with multinational companies
- Fully-qualified in Certified Public Accounting or Chartered Accountant a definite advantage
- Analytical with a high level of business acumen, and the ability to engage people, strategies with business objectives.
- Highly organized and methodical in your approach to work, and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
- Possess acumen for spotting cost savings and for ultimately delivering value to the Company and clients, while at the same time maintaining a balance on people-oriented strategies.
- Proactive Team leader, able to build and reinforce a spirit of teamwork, commitment and integrity across the organization and the Region.
- Strong interpersonal skills used to establish and maintain solid relationship within multicultural contexts