EOI- Facilities officer (Hong Kong Island)
Pok Fu Lam , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 8-Jul-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Preparation of management budget, and handling the vetting and approval of invoices.
- Preparation of circulars, notices, correspondences in relation to the managed Properties.
- Review and approve monthly/daily staff duty roster.
- Handling complaint, and attend in emergency situations.
- Assist in training of new staff, and refresher training to existing staff.
- Arrange regular checking of the managed Properties’ facilities.
- Liaise and coordinate with owners, tenants and contractors.
- Ensure that all documents and drawings related to the managed Properties are in place.
- Assist in executing the Quality Systems and Procedures in the managed properties.
- Reinforce occupational health and safety measures in the Centre and ensure that workers working in the Centre possess relevant statutory licences.
- Carrying out the works and/or duties assigned by Property Manager and/or other senior personnel of the Company.