A customer and team facing role to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business, to provide a comprehensive and flexible administration service to the assigned Account. Key Result Areas:
People & Development
• Promote CBRE culture throughout the teams (posters; noticeboards; internal communications; schedule Town Halls; Team Meetings etc)
• Sickness & absence reporting
• Holiday tracking
• Collate and process timesheets & expenses and provide training for team
• Maintain people records such as training, new starters / leavers (notification; System Set-Up; IT Requests)
• Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
• Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
• Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
• Assist in compiling Site/Area Monthly Contract Review Pack (& attend monthly meetings)
• Ordering of materials / parts / PPE
• Plan maintenance visits
• Monthly RESO Meeting Report
• System Champions e.g. Contract Scope; WebQuote; Dynamic etc
• My Supplier (preferred suppliers; how to use; better buying etc)
• Ensure accurate labour allocations in relevant systems
• Attend and actively participate in customer Work Planning Meeting and support Work Order Specialist – Contract Support team with planning and scheduling works.
• Prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer’s requirements both operational and financial.
• Drive PPM and Reactive performance through direct engagement with engineering team
• Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems.
• Quality Management – record management; process updates (site/country)
• Ensure Supplier Management reviews take place and are recorded
• Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive and reporting.
• Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
• To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas for which CBRE are responsible and keeping the shared CBRE drive and client electronic records up to date to enable full auditable trails.
• Ensure integrity of financial transactions form contract. Maintaining the WIP, Open purchase orders and debt to agreed contractual defined parameters
• Create accurate purchase orders in a timely manner
• Create/ raise extra works jobs
• Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors
• Regularly review and process supplier invoices
• Raise sales invoices (complete billing) in line with contractual and company deadlines
• Assist with month end financial reporting and ensure deadlines are met.
Circumstances: Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time