• EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
• Leadership opportunity within a fully integrated data centre
• Work within a business focussed on global strategy
• Huntingwood, NSW Location
We are currently obtaining expression of interest for potential work to be won within the Data Centre space within NSW and VIC.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Manage, motivate and develop a team, with a focus on day to day management of the Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team
• Develop & maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure a positive customer experience
• Leading with a customer focus across all operational activities and working towards strong & effective relationships with key stakeholders
• Manage and deliver repairs & minor works projects within the Data Centre
• Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for. and other projects
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
• Managerial experience at Facility Manager or Contract Manager within a critical environment.
• Must understand all the associated safety code related requirements relative to providing the service.
• Experience with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Control Measures.
• Experience of maintaining critical & temperature control conditioned environments.
• Detailed understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data centre environment
• Prior operations management experience including team management, work scheduling, and performance reviews
• Prior exposure to maintenance scheduling and subcontractor management and supervision
• Strong understanding of ticketing or workflow management systems and tools.
• Experience of managing escalation and emergency issues.
• Experience in vendor management, ability to manage and monitor progress to ensure objectives are achieved for outsourced support and projects.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.