ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following:
- Strategic reviews of client portfolio based on understood business drivers
- Driving portfolio analysis to identify opportunities
- Single point of contact for region or country
- Ability to motivate delivery team to
- Accounting / budgeting
- Account planning
- Performance measurement and accountability
- Driving Customer Service Levels
- Proactively managing customer relationships
- Developing personnel resources and focus on self-development
- Full financial analysis skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
- An excellent understanding of CBRE service lines with an ability to offer services where required
- Self-aware / team aware gap analysis/ collaborative approach
- Leading and developing CBRE team taking the lead role in the team development
- Shows strong leadership skills within team and delegates effectively
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Managerial responsibility for in country delivery team;
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking and performance evaluation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Degree in Building Science, Real Estate or a related Engineering discipline
Account/client management skills
Real estate experience working for Multi National Clients
Masters or MBA useful
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Candidates with recognised real estate (RICS/ MCR or similar) qualification will have distinct advantage
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees and clients.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Fluency in English and local language
The successful candidate will require a practical working knowledge of financial terms and principles. An ability to review and analyse complex financial/business reports/ data and develop innovative solutions, as well as experience in conducting analysis/due diligence in terms of contract negotiation
- Demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems and deliver a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires a sound level of analytical and quantitative skills
PERSON SPECIFICATION (other skills and/or abilities which would be considered an advantage include):
- Min 10 years relevant experience in property project /programme management
- Business development and partnering
- Continual improvement to work systems, processes and policies including driving and incorporating the use of technology where feasible
- Partner management experience (vendor management)
- P&L Responsibility
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgement may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.