We are looking for highly skilled Construction Project Management Professionals to manage the planning and execution of project construction in Mechanical and Engineering workstreams:
• Follow compliance and business standards e.g. regarding HSE, Quality, processes etc. to plan and oversee the construction and Mech & Elec. associated with new buildings contracted scope of works.
• Project budget planning and project scheduling.
• Review of electromechanical related graphic drawing
• Drive project progress and quality management, and safety management for site technicians.
• Construction supervision of electrical, water supply and drainage, firefighting pipeline systems, etc.
• Coordination of construction and electromechanical integration.
• Possess strong Project Management skills and experience in MEP.
• Have proven experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the data center constructions.
• Be comfortable working in a multi-cultural team and capable of working effectively in a multi- interfacing organization.
• Possess excellent communication and people skills
• Be responsible, flexible, positive, and optimistic