We are looking for a highly skilled Construction, Structural and Architectural Project Management Professionals to oversee the completion of data center construction projects and ensure structures are durable and safe.
• Using computer-aided design technology (e.g. AutoCAD) to design structure, build 2D and 3D models, recommend appropriate materials to ensure durability, measure loads and presses to secure structural soundness.
• Follow construction safety guidelines
• Building structures based on technical specifications.
• Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence
• Collaborating with Project Director, contractors, provide technical advice and guiding construction workers onsite.
• Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise construction workers
• Tracking project progress and reporting on results
• Degree in Structural Engineering or similar field.
• Experience using computer-aided design software, advanced knowledge in AutoCAD.
• This role requires great analytical and mathematical skills to conduct accurate calculations.
• Structural engineering skills in budgeting and project management.