We are looking for highly skilled Construction Project Management Professionals to manage the planning and execution of project construction and commissioning activities:
• Follow compliance and business standards e.g. regarding HSE, Quality, processes etc. to plan and oversee the construction and commissioning activities associated with new buildings contracted scope of works.
• Budgeting, time scheduling and detailed planning of activities in line with Pre-assembly, Installation and Commissioning activities.
• Support the Project Director / Senior Project Manager in the overall management of Risk & Opportunities and Claim Management.
• Creating and updating the Construction Execution Plan.
• Undertaking management of contractors’ interface regarding Pre-Assembly, Installation and Commissioning activities.
• Possess strong Project Management skills and experience in MEP.
• Have proven experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the data center constructions.
• Be comfortable working in a multi-cultural team and capable of working effectively in a multi- interfacing organization.
• Possess excellent communication and people skills
• Be responsible, flexible, positive, and optimistic