We are looking for highly skilled Construction Project Management Professionals to be Client Rep. to manage the planning and execution of data center construction projects:
• Familiar with various engineering regulations and safety regulations in Taiwan and ensure the construction site meets the regulatory requirements.
• Construction project management, update progress and control program throughout the construction period.
• Responsible for the management of contractors, consultants, and construction personnel.
• Ensure Projects be fully executed based on contracts signed.
• Assist project manager/purchasing manager to evaluate suppliers and subcontractors.
• Identify project risk and create mitigation and prevention plan, handle various project conditions in advance, and optimize the use of organizational resources to ensure that the project is completed on schedule and with quality.
• Collaborate with other teams and share professional technical advice to build the best model of project construction.
• Review engineering design drawings and share important technical related information with other team members.
• Dig out the root cause of the project delay and propose solutions.
• Possess strong Project Management skills and experience in MEP.
• Have proven experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the data center constructions.
• Be comfortable working in a multi-cultural team and capable of working effectively in a multi- interfacing organization.
• Possess excellent communication and people skills
• Be responsible, flexible, positive, and optimistic