We are looking for highly skilled Construction Documents Management Professionals to be Client Rep. to manage the planning and execution of data center construction projects:
• Familiar with various engineering regulations and safety regulations in Taiwan and ensure the construction site meets the regulatory requirements.
• Prepare, manage, and file documents for the assigned construction projects.
• Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts.
• Reviewing and updating technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows).
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
• File documents in physical and digital records.
• Create templates for future use.
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
• Manage the flow of documentation within the project.
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
• Possess strong Project Management skills and experience in Document control & management.
• Have proven experience in complex construction projects, preferably for the data center constructions.
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
• Be comfortable working in a multi-cultural team and capable of working effectively in a multi- interfacing organization.
• Possess excellent communication and people skills
• Be responsible, flexible, positive, and optimistic