EOI - Assistant Technical Manager / Technical Manager (Team Lead)
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 25-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are looking for an Assistant Technical Manager to lead a technical team of a Grade-A Office Building located in the central business district of Hong Kong and next to the MTR station.
The Assistant Technical Manager will oversee the day-to-day technical services, including E&M services, fit-out and maintenance work:
- Supervise and monitor the performance of on-site technical staff and technicians;
- Prepare tender documents and familiar with tendering procedures on engineering works.
- Prepare budget and propose improvement plan;
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance work schedule to minimize breakdown or failure;
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by Site Manager.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Building Surveying / Building Studies or equivalent;
- Relevant qualification(s) in Building Services Engineering is preferred;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in building maintenance. Team management experience is preferred;
- Familiar with tendering procedures on engineering and maintenance works;
- Knowledge in renovation works preferred;
- Knowledge in building regulations and ordinates, building safety, emergency evacuation;
- Good command of spoken & written English & Cantonese.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Technical Manager.
We offer 5-day working week and other fringe attractive benefit. If you are interested to work with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment, we want to hear from you.